Existing DDR Clients - Transferring to Wise-Pay
Dear [Client Name],
At [enter company name] we are always looking for opportunities to innovate and make things easier for our clients.
We are pleased to be partnering with Wise-Pay and IntegraPay for all Direct Debit payments from [enter date] onwards.
What will this mean for you?
- You will need to complete a new IntegraPay Direct Debit form
- You will receive a Wise-Pay login – which allows you to pay any other invoices via Direct Debit (or credit card) if you wish
- Invoices will be released one week prior to the Direct Debit date of the 1st of each month
- Any changes to your Schedule of Services during the last week of the month will be incorporated into the following month
- If you chose to pay via Credit Card, surcharges are automatically applied for Visa / Master Card (2.5%) or AMEX (3.5%) and an invoice issued at time of payment for the surcharge. [NOTE: Adjust to match your terms]
Please take a moment to complete and return the attached Direct Debit form. Once returned, we will set you up on Wise-Pay for your monthly direct debit, and a Wise-Pay login will be sent to your email address. Direct Debit forms must be returned by [DATE].
Please inform us if you wish to pay by Credit Card, so that we can make the necessary arrangements for processing to occur on the debit date each month.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.