Wise-Sync General Release - 20 January 2020
We took some time out over festive season to reset and do some housekeeping internally, so it's not a big one this time around, a few bug fixes! Bring on 2020!
- Wise-Sync wasn't able to obtain products from ConnectWise if the Product ID contained special characters, such as forward slashes (/).
- The Invoice Reference field in Xero was incorrectly limited to 30 characters in the Invoice Sync. The limit has been increased to 300 characters.
- A nasty Value was either too large or too small for an Int32. occured when saving Integrator Login credentials for ConnectWise customers.
- The number of Expense Connect Members that could be displayed in Edit Company > Expenses > Expense Connect Options > Member drop down list was limited to 25. We've made an improvement to display all members available for mapping.
- In Edit Account > Plan tab, the subscription amount was calculated incorrectly.
- There was an unhandled error when making a request to subscribe to Wise-Pay from the Edit Account > Plan tab.